Poster Presenters are requested to bring their posters to FRC 2023.
If you need to ship your poster in advance you can do so by contacting the The Rosen Centre Hotel directly. Applicable shipping and handling charges are the responsibly of the poster presenter.
The posters will be set up in the FRC 2023 Exhibit Hall of the hotel.
Poster Set Up will be on Wednesday November 1, 2023 between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm. The boards in the room will have abstract titles tacked to them that correspond to the assigned poster session. Attendees will be able to view posters throughout the Conference. Poster Presenters are requested to stand in front of their poster during the Poster Session which will take place from 5:00 to 6:30 pm on Thursday, November 2, 2023.
Thursday, November 2, 2023 from 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Poster Presenters are required to take down their poster at the conclusion of FRC 2023.
(FRC 2023 is not responsible for poster materials not taken down by Poster Presenters at the conclusion of the Conference.)
• Posters are to be prepared in English.
• The average viewing distance for posters will be approximately 3 feet (1.0 m) so it will be important to use a text size that will be legible from this distance.
• Posters should generally present a title, abstract, introduction, methodology, results, and conclusions. Each section should have an appropriate heading. Graphs, charts, tables and illustrations should be included whenever possible.
• The size of your poster needs to be able to fit in an area 44” wide by 44” high.
• The mounting surface of the poster fixture is a charcoal grey polyweave material. Tacks will be provided to be used for mounting posters.
FRC 2023 will be preparing Conference Proceedings post event. If you would like your poster to be included in the proceedings you can email a PDF version of your poster to Gene Jones at email@example.com.
In the event your poster is more than 10 MB is size, you can upload the file to this link:
Name your file with your last name_first name initual_Poster.
For additional information concerning posters or poster fixtures, please contact Gene Jones at 1-850-558-0617 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.